The TeraFlex JK: HD Adjustable Front Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6” lifts. Bolts into factory locations – no cutting or welding required. This is the same Front Track Bar used in our 2.5-6” Suspension Systems (Alpine RT, Alpine CT, Sport ST, and w/ 8 Alpine Short Control Arms).
The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving.
Our HD Adjustable Front Track Bars withstand these abusive side loads to dramatically improve steering response and handling.
Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components.
Our JK: HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar is 230% stiffer than the stock piece making it the strongest track bar on the market!
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0-6” Lift
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar
Features & Benefits:
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars are 230% stiffer than factory track bars – making them the strongest track bars on the market!
• Bolts into factory locations – no cutting or welding required
• Front Track Bar works w/ the raised front track bar bracket on our Tera HD Front Axles as well as the Front Track Bar Frame Drop Bracket (# 1953000)
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
• Replacement bushings (# 835770) available individually.
Install Time: 1 Hour