includes the basic pieces needed to lift your JKU to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
• JK Wrangler (2-Door and 4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 37”
• 4” lift coil springs
• Bump stops
• Front & rear brake lines
• Front brake line anchor kit
• Front sway bar disconnects
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
• Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (# 1744014).
• Requires 2.5-4” Adjustable Alpine Flexarms (# 1415610) or 3-6” Adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms (# 1315010) and HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (# 1753418) to set correct suspension geometry including caster angle, pinion angle, roll center, & load tuning during re-alignment after installation. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function within factory parameters.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS (# 1545200)
There are no reviews yet.