The ultra-simple TeraFlex JKU 2.5” Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
• JKU Wrangler (2-Door or 4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 2.5”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
• 2.5” lift coil springs
• Bump stop extensions
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• All necessary hardware
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5”.
• Available w/ shock absorbers (# 1251002 for 2dr and # 1251000 for 4dr) or w/ shock extensions (# 1352002 for 2dr and # 1352000 for 4dr). or no shocks or extensions (# 1351002 for 2dr and # 1351000 for 4dr)
• Requires Shock Extensions (Front Upper: # 1553800 and Rear Upper: # 1554800) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS (# 1545100) or Falcon shock absorbers recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 4 Hours