Rough Country’s MLC-6 is a professional quality power distribution system and switchboard designed for use in any vehicle; allowing you to add professional control for your electronic devices in an easy-to-install system that doesn’t force you to splice into factory wiring. This plug-and-play system uses an in-line fused relay allowing you to safely connect up to 6 devices to one of the 6 interior switches with no mess and no fuss. The universal six-button switch bezel can be installed in any location you see fit so that no matter what make and model you drive, you’re sure to find the perfect position for controlling your electronics.
Rough Country’s MLC-6 Power Distribution Block features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that detects battery voltage and will cut-off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage, ensuring you always have enough power to turn over your engine. This distribution system also features a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays, and 6 ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses for superior power and protection. Includes a 1-year mechanical warranty and 1-year electrical warranty!
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED “field collapse”
- 6 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Switch Unit Dimensions:
- L: 6.5in
- W: 1.594in
- H: 1.52in