Get the best of both worlds with Rough Country’s Jeep JK Control Arm Relocation Brackets. These durable drop brackets help reset JK control arm angles to a more natural and comfortable geometry. By reducing the operating angle of the front control arms, the force applied to the arm when hitting a bump is now directed up into the springs instead of being absorbed into the frame. These drop brackets allow a JK with 3.5in to 4in of lift to operate more like stock, with a more appropriate geometry to increase force on the front wheels. More force means more traction in straight line braking and reduced weight shifting and inertia when braking during a curve. Install a set of JK Control Arm Relocation Brackets, and gain the ultimate in lifted ride quality.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Improves ride quality.
- Improves drive-shaft angle.
- Minimize front control arm angle.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Fits models with 3.5 – 4in of suspension with stock control arms.
- Fits models with 6in of suspension with adjustable short arm design.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
There are no reviews yet.