- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered tail light converter with a potted enclosure
- Impervious to extreme weather and completely sealed off from moisture
- Converter can be mounted on the exterior of the vehicle
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Battery connection must be fuse-protected (10-amp max)
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components
Making memories doesn’t start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle’s electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Jeep Wrangler JL (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses OEM-compatible connectors to “T” into the vehicle’s taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
This custom wiring harness also comes with a powered converter and all the necessary wiring components for a complete installation. This converter features a potted enclosure, meaning it is filled with an epoxy resin that seals off the circuit board from moisture and vibrations. CURT taillight converters are built with surface mount technology, offering maximum light intensity, minimum heat generation and durable performance, even under heavy vibrating conditions from towing. CURT converters are also fully tested to ensure reliability and consistency in operation.
To complete this Jeep custom wiring harness, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle’s trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
- Shipping Weight 1.780
- Tail Light Circuits 6.0 Amps
- Battery-Powered Yes
- Turn and Brake Circuits 3.0 Amps
- T-Connector Location S1,S2
- Electrical System Type 2W
- Converter Type Circuit Protected, Powered, Potted
- Output Type 4-Way Flat
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Material Blank