- Delivers a low frequency tone that is audible to others.
- Meets OSHA, state and other requirements.
- Sealed to protect against moisture and dust.
- Buyers Products Self-Grounding Back Up Alarm delivers a low frequency tone to warn pedestrians and other drivers.
- It meets requirements of OSHA, the U.S. Bureau of Mines, GSA, all state regulations, and SAE J994 criteria.
- The alarm has a voltage range from 12V to 24V DC and can function in temperatures between -22° and 122° Fahrenheit. It’s epoxy-sealed to resist moisture, dust, and vibration.
Product Common Use: Traffic Safety, Reverse Driving