Pike Annex Room
Quickly and easily turn your Pike Roof-Top Tent into a two-story backcountry condo with the Pike Annex Room. The Annex easily attaches to the Pike tent’s extended floor to enclose the area below the tent and next to the vehicle. This provides extra space for cooking, storing camping gear, changing clothes, or a sitting area. The Annex encloses the roof-top tent’s ladder and entry, providing a buffer room between your sleeping quarters and the outdoors, making it a perfect place to lace up your hiking boots and prepare for a day of adventure.
- Adds nearly 33 square feet of downstairs living space to the Pike Rooftop Tent; attaches to the tent base using heavy duty, weather resistant zippers.
- Creates a convenient room for changing clothes, removing muddy boots, storing gear, cooking or lounging, or additional sleeping space.
- Easily stowed when not in use, weighing only 13 lbs. and folds up to about the size of a briefcase.
- Wall height is adjustable to accommodate vehicles of different heights as well as setting up on uneven terrain.
- Annex walls are made of 420D Ripstop Polyester Oxford fabric, polyurethane coated for 2500mm waterproofing.
- Annex floor is made of 550GSM PVC coated waterproof fabric with heavy duty weather resistant zipper; the Annex may be set up with or without the floor installed.
- Entry door and two large windows with mosquito netting and solid flaps. A “back door” provides access to the vehicle’s side door or truck bed.