(additional truck freight fee of $100 applies. Free store pickup available)
Pike 2-Person Tent
Whether you’re planning a week-long excursion through the backcountry or a spontaneous weekend getaway, your wilderness accommodations are ready to go at a moment’s notice. Pike roof-top tents are the ultimate in backcountry camping, comfort and convenience. Because it easily mounts to virtually any roof or bed rack, it goes wherever your 4X4, truck or SUV can take you. Whether you’re stopping for the night along the way, or you’ve reached your ultimate wilderness destination, the Pike roof-top tent deploys quickly and easily, with a simple one-person setup.
- 28 sq ft of comfortable interior accommodations
- Easily mounts to any truck, SUV or trailer with a roof rack or bed rack, using the included universal mounting brackets.
- Comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to two persons on the 60mm thick (2.4″) high density foam mattress with removable/washable cover.
- The folding tent base is made of sturdy aluminum structural tubing with an insulated core and scratch resistant aluminum deck
- Heavy duty telescoping aluminum ladder extends to 90.55″ (60mm) maximum length
- Easy and quick set up, with or without tools
- Made entirely of corrosion-resistant materials including aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum framing and marine grade stainless steel hinges and hardware.
- The tent walls and roof are manufactured with 280GSM Ripstop reinforced polyester/cotton canvas, polyurethane coated for 2000mm waterproofing.
Adjust privacy, natural light, and airflow with the covered entrance, skylight and three large view windows with mosquito netting, exterior awnings and interior zip-up closures
- The separate rain fly is manufactured from 420D Polyester Oxford fabric, polyurethane coated for 2500mm waterproofing.
- A heavy duty travel cover protects the tent and components when folded and not in use. The cover is made of sturdy, UV resistant 680GSM/1200D PVC coated tarpaulin material with heavy duty zippers.